Social networking for romance readers
How to add the exciting world of RSS (Really Simple Syndication) from Festival of Romance online to your blog or website!
Want to show the latest posts from any page (including your my network page), blog, group or forum from Festival of Romance online on your website or blog? If you do:
1) Look for the RSS symbol (usually at the bottom of the page).
2) Put the arrow pointer over the RSS symbol and right click with your mouse.
3) Now click on Copy Link Location to get the html code you need.
4) The html code will be similar to the following code for an RSS feed from the home page: http://festivalofromanceonline.ning.com/activity/log/list?fmt=rss
5) Now paste into your site’s home for RSS feeds. Where to do this will depend on the software you are using. If you do not know how to add RSS feeds you will normally find instructions in the software’s help function or by putting a query into Google such as ‘How do I add RSS feeds to [name of the software]?’
Add a Comment